Saturday, February 13, 2010

Plan B Make You Pee Alot What Is The Difference Between Plan B Side Effects And Early Pregnancy?

What is the difference between Plan B side effects and Early pregnancy? - plan b make you pee alot

I've asked for a way to get a couple of times I thought I could just for the.
I took the pill Plan B One step a week ago today. It was protected sex, but we fear that the condom slipped down and ran over him. When we were finished, I felt something very warm about it. Now I felt what the people before and what I felt. I said I am the next day and we've agreed on the Plan B pill to get, I Monday at 5pm. So thats more than 48 hours. I wanted to ovulate 9 Sat
The day after sex, I had cramps, it hurts.
Lol the past 7 years. Colic was the first time and in the middle. My back is killing me. I had to take Advil. Monday, I did not feel better. Same.
Last week I had side effects. It was theIke was vomiting, dizziness, much eating, much remains to be things not seen. Then Wednesday, I began to urinate a lot. nothing has changed. In the not drink. I have a UTI or bladder infection. No pain when I urinate. Me too, I have some cramping and when I leaned as far as cramps. Friday I went to work and could not stay awake. I had trouble sleeping for 8 hours. Today I had cramps from time to time, had headaches, dizziness, very hungrey Moody, urinating a lot about 2-3 hours apart and still can not stay awake.
Now I have a 8 years. When I found out I was Preggers with him, I was only a month together. I had cramps the next day, back pain, then a week later I had the dizzyness and fatigue.
In do not think to be pregnantSun hopes in my mind that he did not do so well. I got a test last week, not just in my head, and instant messaging-neg. But it was VERY early.
I also have PCOS, but I know if I epidemics. it is not.

2 comments:

bleighp8... said...

Side effects of Plan B - Consumer Goods
Plan B
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Ask your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or interfere with the use of Plan B:

Breast tenderness, changes in menstrual bleeding, diarrhea, dizziness, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, vomiting.

Immediately consult a doctor if any of these serious side effects occur when you use Plan B to:
Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), abdominal pain, loss of menstruation, patches instead of the usual period.

Top Ten Symptoms
missed menstrual period
Nausea
Extreme fatigue
frequent urination
Chest pain
Headaches
Acid
Constipation
stained
Weakness

- LoveBug - said...

U could be pregnant or if doctors go about 2 weeks or more, can not say whether Preggers UR 2

Post a Comment