Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blueant V1 Touch Pro 2 Which Bluetooth Headset Should I Buy?

Which Bluetooth Headset should I buy? - blueant v1 touch pro 2

Aliph Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset
vs
Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-V1


I was surfing the Internet looking to buy a Bluetooth headset for under $ 100 for my iPhone G3.

I met up with 2 pieces topic that interests me, I did some research on it, but I'm still not decide what to buy.

Looking for an opinion (experience preferred) on this topic.


First, they have
- Aliph Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset
- Price: $ 80 - positive
- Nice design (professional) - positive
- Comments on the noise suppression is to say very heterogeneous (some, it will block most of the sounds, some people say other wise) - Negative
- In most of the site, this headset is a grand total less than the parrot- Negative

Then
BlueAnt V1 Bluetooth Headset
- Price: $ 100 - negative
- Poor design - negative
- Solid positive comments about noise cancellation and voice isolation - Positive
- In most of the site, this headset has a higher overall rating in the jaw - positive
- Have the function of the voice - very positive

(Both helmets may the same degree of noise cancellation and voice isolation have (Jawbone is even better), but people are not satisfied with the jaw, because the product does not comply with the hype of advertising.) - As many of these studies is to say, "heard many Jawbone 2, but does not work and the announcement of

So, what can I expect?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My jaw, I would first like to, because it looked nice, and he canceled the background. After a month he held it, because with the form. When the white tiles on the front does not sit correctly on the cheek / jaw, no one can hear you. In addition, do not correspond to my ears, I would have liked. My father has one and the same problem with the placement. I saw the Jabra for a couple of weeks, but I'm not wasting my money.

Post a Comment