Saturday, February 6, 2010

Black Menstruation Goo I Have Taken The Pill Within A Month. After That My First Up To Fourth Menstruation Have Been Black?

I have taken the pill within a month. after that my first up to fourth menstruation have been black? - black menstruation goo

during this time.
my 5 to 6 months after menstruation, begins with a bit of dried blood, black, then 2 days and beyond, I had very dark black rejection of the red blood cells often associated with blood clots.
Now I'm trying to understand.
Do not take the pill for a month and then after the black blood, which may affect my chances to be able to think about?
PLS HELP!

1 comments:

makpeter said...

I had a dark time before, should not be able to understand, but consider that it takes time for your body "down" hormones in the pill (I think 6-8 months) your time, the pill is not a real time anyway, because the body thinks she is pregnant.

If blacks ever times in the coming months I would call your doctor

Post a Comment